Are you passionate about CrossFit and looking to improve?
WELCOME TO CFT: PROGRAMMING DESIGNED ONLY FOR WOMEN
Not only do we offer levels of training for just about every athlete, we have an AMAZING women’s only Facebook group with coach support, plus nutrition guidance AND daily notes on how to navigate your hormones around your training.
TRY THE PROGRAM FREE FOR 7 DAYS!
Click the link below and get signed up through Sugarwod. Check out what we offer, see what you think about the program, then cancel if you don’t like it!
6 levels of Comprehensive Programming and an Accessory Only Level to Choose From
- MINIMAL EQUIPMENT LEVEL- for those athletes training from home, traveling, or in quarantine.
- LEVEL ONE is for athletes with 60-90 minutes to commit to training each day. Scaling options are provided for both experienced athletes as well as athletes building their foundations of fitness.
- LEVEL TWO is for athletes who have more time to commit to training and have been bitten by the CrossFit bug. The volume is typically 90 minutes to 2 hours per day, with more focus on learning complex movements such as introduction to muscle up transitions and teaching athletes how to get upside down for handstand push-ups and handstand walking. Scaling options are provided for beginner to advanced athletes.
- LEVEL THREE is for athletes looking to compete or spend even more time honing their training. The volume of training is 2+ hours per day. Scaling options are provided for beginner to intermediate athletes.
- LEVEL 4- COMPETITOR – for athletes that want to get to the highest level of competition within our sport. The volume of training is 2-4 hours per day. Scaling options are provided for intermediate athletes (i.e you’re comfortable performing muscle up transitions but are still developing strength/skill to perform a muscle up unassisted).
- LEVEL M– for our athletes in the later stages of perimenopause, in menopause, and post. This programming takes into account how lower estrogen levels affect training, body composition, and recovery. With a heavy focus on compound lifts (squats, deadlifts, presses, strict pull-ups) and conditioning designed to compliment our athletes changing physiology, we believe this programming will allow our female athletes to continue to crush the fitness they love while staying strong and healthy.
- CFT ACCESSORY – When you love what we offer but you still want to do the classes at your gym! 4 to 5 days a week of accessory. Work on pulling, core strength, grip strength, and gymnastics. For every level of athlete.
Ready to Join a Tribe of Badass Women and Take Your Training to the Next Level? Try it FREE for 7 days and see what you think!
Questions? Shoot us an email – email@example.com