Are you passionate about CrossFit and looking to improve?
WELCOME TO CFT: PROGRAMMING DESIGNED SPECIFICALLY FOR WOMEN
Not only do we offer levels of training for just about every athlete, we have an AMAZING women’s only Facebook group with coach support, plus nutrition guidance AND daily notes on how to navigate your hormones around your training.
TRY THE PROGRAM FREE FOR 7 DAYS!
Click the link below and get signed up through Sugarwod. Check out what we offer, see what you think about the program, then cancel if you don’t like it!
6 levels of Comprehensive Programming and an Accessory Only Level to Choose From
MINIMAL EQUIPMENT LEVEL
- Training time frame – 45 to 60 minutes
- For those athletes training from home, traveling, or in quarantine
- Training time frame- 60 to 90 minutes
- For all levels of athlete (scaling/modifications provided)
- Training time frame- 90 minutes+
- More focus on learning complex movements such as i
- Introduction to muscle up transitions
- Get upside down for handstand push-ups and handstand walking
- For all levels of athlete
- Training time frame- 2 Hours+ per day
- For athletes looking to compete or spend even more time honing their training
- Scaling options are provided for beginner to intermediate athletes
LEVEL 4- COMPETITOR
- Training time frame- 2-4 Hours per day
- For athletes that want to get to the highest level of competition within our sport
- Scaling options provided for intermediate athletes (i.e you’re comfortable performing muscle up transitions but are still developing strength/skill to perform a muscle up unassisted).
- For athletes in the later stages of perimenopause, menopause, and post
- Programming takes into account how lower estrogen levels affect training, body composition, and recovery
- A heavy focus on compound lifts (squats, deadlifts, presses, strict pull-ups) and conditioning designed to compliment our athletes changing physiology
- Allows our female athletes to continue to crush the fitness they love while staying strong and healthy
- Compliments Class WODS
- 4 to 5 days a week, 30-60 minutes per day
- Pulling, core strength, grip strength, and gymnastics
- For every level of athlete
Ready to Join a Tribe of Badass Women and Take Your Training to the Next Level? Try it FREE for 7 days and see what you think!
Questions? Shoot us an email – firstname.lastname@example.org